Our high-quality, vinyl flooring and LVT will add a touch of sophistication to your home. With beautiful finishes and natural textures to choose from, LVT and vinyl floors will charmingly transform a room or commercial space.
What Rooms are Suitable for Vinyl Floors and Luxury Vinyl Floors?
Bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, bedrooms, and living rooms - vinyl flooring and LVT flooring are extremely versatile, making them suitable for every room type. If you want to be more creative with your flooring design and require a higher level of toughness, opt for LVT rather than simple vinyl floor tiles.
Read more on Vinyl Room Suitability
Benefits & Key Features
- Naturally warm underfoot and comfortable.
- Scratch-resistant - they are a great option if you have children or pets.
- Waterproof - a suitable option for wet areas.
- LVT offers stylish natural designs - stone effects, wood effects, and parquet effects.
- Easy to maintain and care for - they're the perfect solution for those who desire a natural aesthetic but don't have time for upkeep.
- Extremely durable and robust - it can handle the daily demands of family life as well as high-traffic areas.
- Kährs Vinyl Flooring: Founded in 1857, Kährs is one of the oldest flooring companies in the world. Their experience shows in their eco-friendly vinyl floors, combining both beautiful appearance with durability you can trust.
- Karndean Vinyl Flooring: Available in premium LVT, Karndean vinyl floors are waterproof, easy to clean and durable. They're also available in stone, wood and parquet effect. Don't forget - we're the only authorised online retailer for Karndean floors.
- Polyflor Vinyl Flooring: Polyflor luxury vinyl tiles are available in both plank and tile formats featuring realistic and reinforced surface textures that are low maintenance and DIY friendly.
- Quick-Step Vinyl Flooring: Quick-step vinyl floors feature a natural look and feel that are 100% waterproof, scratch resistant and warm underfoot.
- Moduleo Vinyl Flooring: Moduleo luxury vinyl floors stand out due to unique designs and strong performance that are sustainably produced, easy-to-maintain and easy-to-install.
Top Vinyl Flooring & LVT brands
Easy to Install Vinyl Flooring and LVT
Our vinyl flooring either arrives as boards or tiles, depending on whether you have opted for stone effect or wood effect vinyl. Both offer easy installation as you are able to fit the floor tile-by-tile or board-by-board. This allows for the perfect fit in your room and also allows you to direct the vinyl floor pattern whichever way you want.
Our vinyl floors and LVT have a number of different methods of installation: click, looselay, locking system, and glue down vinyl installation options. For more information on installing vinyl flooring and LVT, see our LVT Installation Guide.
How Do I Care for LVT and Vinyl Tiles?
Care and maintenance is easy, that's what makes LVT and vinyl flooring so great! Simply, sweep and vacuum regularly to remove any dirt. You can also clean your vinyl floor once a week with our specially designed cleaner. Visit our floor accessories for cleaning products.
For more detailed care and protection, advice read more - Vinyl Floor Maintenance Guide