Here at Flooring Supplies, we offer a collection of versatile grey luxury vinyl flooring in a range of styles and types from renowned brands.
Grey LVT Flooring Benefits
Grey LVT has a lot of benefits, including the main one that grey is a versatile colour. LVT grey flooring is very on trend and suitable for all styles of décor, and with grey LVT you can choose a range of hues and styles to achieve a timeless and classic look in your home. Other benefits of Grey LVT tile flooring include:
- Low maintenance: It's easy to keep your grey LVT floor in good condition, regular sweeping, vacuuming and lightly mopping, (as recommended by the manufacturer), is all that's needed.
- Easy to fit and install: Grey LVT is a great option for DIY installation, with options such as grey LVT in click, loose lay or glue down installations.
- Durability: Grey LVT is extremely durable and hardwearing, meaning it will last you a lifetime, making it great value for money.
- Waterproof: LVT grey flooring is 100% waterproof so its resistant to moisture and is slip-resistant, making this a great option for busy rooms as well as bathrooms and kitchens.
See our room suitability guide for more information on the most suitable rooms for grey luxury vinyl flooring.
Grey LVT Flooring Types
Light grey LVT flooring creates a more open and airier feel to the room and can make small spaces feel bigger, while choosing a dark grey LVT flooring can create a more dramatic and warmer tone. No matter what colour you choose, we have a few different styles of grey LVT including:
- Grey parquet LVT flooring, which emits a parquet-like effect such as the classic grey herringbone LVT.
- Grey stone effect LVT flooring which gives your floor a stone or tiled effect look such as marble.
- And finally, grey wood LVT flooring which gives your home a traditional yet modern twist.
Grey LVT Flooring Installation
We offer a couple of different types of installation for grey LVT tile flooring, and the installation process does depend on the type you get, choose from grey LVT click flooring, loose lay or glue down.
With grey LVT click flooring we have two different types available, flexible core and rigid core. If you want a softer feeling floor, the flexible core is the better option, as it uses more plasticisers than rigid core grey LVT. No matter which one you choose, this grey LVT is easy to install and as the name suggests just clicks and locks into place.
Grey glue down LVT is another installation type which is installed by simply sticking them down to your subfloor and is also easy to install yourself.
Another installation type is our grey loose lay LVT. This type of grey LVT flooring is quick to install and you just need to lay down each grey LVT plank onto your floor as each piece has a special grip backing on the underside.
See our LVT installation guide for more information.
Grey LVT Room Suitability
Because grey LVT flooring is so versatile, the colour will look great in any room type, such as busy traffic rooms like living rooms, hallways, dining rooms and more. And because our grey LVT is waterproof, it goes great in kitchens and bathrooms alike.
With all the tones and types available, it can be hard to choose which style of grey LVT to choose, so to help try our room visualiser tool to find the best fit for your room. And you can even order samples to see our grey LVT flooring types in person.