What Is Click LVT?
Click luxury vinyl flooring is a type of LVT which clicks and locks together when installing. Offering two main types, rigid core click LVT which is typically made from stone or wood polymer, which provides more strength and flexible core click LVT which uses more plasticers and offers a softer underfoot feeling. Both are easy to install and click to other tiles when laid. For more, read our guide to what is click luxury vinyl flooring?.
Benefits Of LVT Click Flooring
The main benefit of these floors is how easy it is to install. With a locking mechanism on the edges of boards, when you lay your tiles down over underlay, they click together without the need of any adhesive. Other reasons to choose luxury vinyl click flooring include:
- 100% waterproof
- Durable and scratch-resistant
- Easy to maintain and care for
- Suitable for all rooms of the house
- Can be used with underfloor heating
- Gives the look of real wood or stone but is more affordable
Luxury Vinyl Click Flooring Types
Within our click LVT tiles you can find a range of styles and tones. From lighter white and grey click luxury vinyl which is great for smaller rooms as it opens up the space, or goes great in bathrooms and kitchens, to darker black hues or a range of brown tones to give a dramatic or traditional effect in your kitchen, dining area or bedroom. You can find all of these colours in our luxury vinyl click flooring styles below:
- Wood LVT Flooring: Create a warm, traditional feel with click LVT that looks just like wood, found in a range of tones and shades.
- Herringbone LVT: A popular pattern of laying wood floors, these give you the iconic staggered zig-zag look with durability and ease of installation with a click luxury vinyl tile. Great for making a statement in a bedroom, living area, dining room or kitchen.
- Stone LVT Flooring: Great for bathrooms, kitchens, or conservatories, this style is made to imitate stones and tiles such as marble, slate, concrete, and more, without the cold underfoot feeling.
What Click LVT Is Best For My Room?
Where click luxury vinyl tiles can be used in every room of your house; the decision of which type is personal preference. With a durable, hardwearing, water and scratch-resistant floor, it's ideal to use around the home. Offering a comfortable and cushiony layer, and some are even compatible with underfloor heating, so you don't have to worry about cold floors.
Our luxury vinyl click flooring is suitable for these rooms:
- Living rooms
- Dining Areas
Knowing which style or colour of LVT click flooring to choose from can be hard, to help our room visualiser tool can find the perfect one for your room. And you can even order free samples to see our click LVT tiles in person.
Installing & Maintaining Click LVT
When you've chosen the perfect luxury vinyl click floor for your home, the next step is installing. This is the easy part; just make sure you have LVT underlay, and then your new floor can be laid with no adhesives or glue. Just lay each floor tile next to each other as normal, and the locking mechanism will join each tile to the other. For step-by-step advice, take a look at our LVT installation guide.
And finally, making sure your new LVT click floor stays clean and good as new. Lucky for you, this floor type is very durable, so it can easily withstand scratches, kids or pets, and any spills. It's a long-lasting floor and also very easy to clean and maintain. Regularly sweeping, vacuuming, or wiping your floor with a specifically designed cleaner can go a long way. For more information, check out our LVT care guide.