Here at Flooring Supplies, we pride ourselves on our extensive selection of light luxury vinyl tile (LVT) flooring. Our LVT flooring is available in parquet, stone, and wood effect from a variety of renowned brands.
Why Choose Light LVT Flooring?
Light LVT is designed with durability, style, cost, and comfort in mind. The main benefits of light LVT are:
- Versatile: Due to the wide range of styles, textures, and effects available, light LVT is a flexible choice for your desired décor.
- Durable: LVT will stand the test of time. Our light LVT is stain and scratch resistant.
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: LVT is suitable for underfloor heating, however, we suggest you confirm this with your installer or manufacturer before implementing.
- Cost Effective: LVT generally costs less than flooring such as real wood, making it a great flooring for landlords and those looking for a more budget-friendly option.
- Easy to Maintain: Our light LVT is extremely easy to upkeep. Simply regularly sweeping and mopping will keep your light luxury vinyl tiles in tip-top condition.
Installing Different Types of Light LVT Floors
Depending on who is installing your LVT flooring, you will want to consider the type of LVT chosen. Our LVT is available in:
- Rigid Core Click
- Flexible Core Click
- Glue Down
- Loose Lay
The type of LVT floor you choose will determine the required installation method. If you're keen to do it yourself, please see our LVT installation guide for more information.
Light LVT Flooring Room Suitability
Our LVT floors are suitable for every room in the house. Due to their versatile and durable nature, they are the perfect flooring for high-traffic spaces. Opt for our light LVT flooring in living spaces, kitchens, bathrooms, and more.
See our Luxury Vinyl Tile Room Suitability Guide for more information.
Light LVT Samples
There's nothing quite like seeing a product in your home before purchasing. This is why we offer three free samples. We recommend laying the sample in the room your wish to install the flooring. This will help you to visualise how your new flooring will look with your décor and lighting. You can also use our room visualiser tool for an immediate result.