What Rooms are Laminate Floor Tiles Suitable for?
Laminate tile flooring can be installed in almost any room of your home. Square laminate floor tiles, as well as rectangular, are available too. The striking effects are bound to add a touch of class and wow-factor that everyone will notice!
- Hallways, entryways, and foyers: laminate floor tiles are popular choices here as they are super durable and hardwearing.
- Bathrooms and kitchens: Laminate floor tiles are great to finish the look of your bathroom and kitchen. Ensure you choose a waterproof option when shopping for wet areas in your home.
- Living rooms: This room is one of the most important so make sure your flooring reflects your style and comfort needs! Deep-coloured stone effect laminate tiles are particularly striking and can be used to create a luxurious feel. Laminate tile flooring works perfectly for living spaces thanks to its durability against wear and tear qualities. Even better yet, they are suitable for underfloor heating for added comfort!
- Stairs: Want to add the wow factor to your stairs? Then why not consider adding laminate floor tiles to your staircases. This is a great way of creating a beautiful staircase in a style that stands out.
- Basements: Adding laminate flooring tiles to your basement is a great way of adding an extra touch of comfort, as opposed to the cold and hard surface of concrete.
- Conservatories: Laminate flooring tiles are a great way of creating an extra room in your home that you can use for entertaining, without breaking the bank.
Laminate Tile Care and Maintenance
Laminate tiles are extremely durable, however, they do require some maintenance to keep them looking at their best for as long as possible! Make sure you clean your laminate tile flooring by taking the following steps:
- Sweep (with a soft brush) or vacuum regularly to prevent the build-up of dust and grime, which can scratch your flooring.
- Clean your laminate tiles regularly with specifically designed laminate flooring cleaners.
- For tougher stains, make use of a damp cloth with an appropriate cleaner for laminate tiles. Make sure to dry the surface immediately after.
- Make sure you clean all spills immediately to avoid damage caused by mould spores.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
Additionally, to keep your tile laminate flooring protected read our guide here.
Want to explore how much laminate tile flooring can transform your space? Try our Room Visualiser now! This handy augmented reality tool will help you see how different types of laminate tile floorings can look in your space. You may be surprised how much your flooring can change the look and feel of your rooms!