Here at Flooring Supplies, we offer a wide selection of first-class luxury vinyl flooring from the very best brands for homes and commercial use too.
Luxury Vinyl Flooring Features
Our high-quality LVT will add a feeling of elegance to your home. With beautiful finishes and natural textures, luxury vinyl flooring will charmingly transform your space.
Key features of LVT flooring are as follows:
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- Naturally warm underfoot and comfortable.
- DIY installation - click luxury vinyl tile flooring is well known for its easy to install nature.
- Scratch-resistant - they are a great option if you have children or pets.
- Waterproof - a suitable option for moisture-prone rooms.
- Extremely durable and robust - our LVT can handle the daily demands of family life in high-traffic areas.
- Long life guarantee - Most of our brands offer long warranties on their products, providing confidence in your new flooring. (Warranty lengths vary by brand and product, please see product listings for specific warranty).
- Easy to maintain and care for - ideal for those who desire a natural aesthetic without the upkeep. In the unlikely event that part of your flooring is damaged, just simply remove and replace the luxury vinyl tile that was affected, instead of the whole floor.
- Multi-layer design - LVT is a hard-wearing flooring choice, however over the years the top layer of your flooring can become slightly faded through heavy use. But with the multi-layer design of LVT, it means that you can easily remove the effected tiles and get them re-finished to restore their original look. The added thickness from these additional layers also means that underlay is not required, however it can be added for an extra touch of warmth.
Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring Styles
Our LVT flooring comes in several styles and effects, all available in various shades and colours. LVT offers stylish natural designs including:
- Stone Effect LVT - Our stone effect LVT includes marble, slate, concrete and other stone styles.
- Wood Effect LVT - We offer a variety of wood effects, including oak, ash, walnut, redwood and driftwood.
- Parquet Effect LVT - Our herringbone and geometric style flooring is a great way to add a traditional style to rooms where you want to make a statement.
Our LVT flooring is available in a range of colours from lights, darks, and brown hues. Our fresh white and grey styles work well to open up a room, giving it a brighter feel. They are also the perfect clean finish for your bathroom space. Our excellent selection of medium and brown wood effect options adds the perfect warm feel to family rooms, while our darker browns and blacks make a striking choice for adding a more dramatic effect.
What Rooms are Suitable for LVT Flooring?
Luxury vinyl tile flooring is extremely versatile, making them suitable for every room type. This is one of the many reasons our LVT floors so are sought after.
Bathrooms - Luxury Vinyl flooring is a great choice for moisture-prone rooms due to its waterproof properties. It's also warm and comfortable underfoot, making it a strong choice of flooring for your bathroom. Consider marble and stone effect styles for a spa-like sanctuary or look to wood bathroom LVT for a more country-chic bathroom.
Kitchens - The heart of every family home is often one of the busiest rooms of the house. The hardwearing durability of luxury vinyl ensures long lasting flooring that can take on the foot-traffic, while being easy to clean up any food or drink spillages. From stone to wood styles, take a look at our full range of kitchen LVT.
Hallways - Another high-traffic area of many homes, the easy to clean aspect of LVT will come in handy for dirty footprints and muddy paws. It's not only easy-to-clean but durable too, great for dealing with the volume of shoes passing through each day.
Bedrooms - Our wood styles are a popular choice for bedrooms, adding a cosy aesthetic to your space while retaining heat in the home in the colder months.
Living rooms - The cushioning of LVT provides a soft, warm feel underfoot which is perfect for every living room. The scratch resistance makes this a great choice for home with pets and children too.
Conservatories - Engineered to endure temperature changes, conservatory LVT flooring is a great choice for your conservatory. While the easy cleaning element in pivotal for busier rooms in your home, the endless colour and style options are ready to complement your conservatory design, while also being a very practical choice too!
How to Lay LVT Flooring
Our LVT floors have three different installation systems: LVT click flooring, also known as locking system, glue down LVT which needs an adhesive, and loose lay luxury vinyl. It is crucial that you consult the manufacturer's instructions before you proceed because the technical details may vary depending on the room or the particular floor used.
We have a thorough step-by-step guide to help you during the installation process. When you come to install your new LVT floors, please consult our LVT Installation Guide for all the instructions you will need.
LVT Flooring Care and Maintenance
To get rid of any debris, just regularly sweep and vacuum. Additionally, you can use our specifically formulated cleaner to clean your LVT floor once a week. For cleaning supplies, visit our floor accessories.
See our in-depth LVT Flooring Guides for more information.