Nätura Wood Flooring Ranges
At Flooring Supplies we offer our own range of high-quality Nätura wood flooring including, engineered wood, solid wood, and parquet wood flooring.
Benefits of Nätura Wood Flooring
- Affordability - whilst we offer great prices, this does not mean we compromise on quality.
- Durable - each range is carefully crafted to ensure it is long-lasting and can withstand the daily traffic of a busy household.
- Easy maintenance and hygiene - hardwood floors are easy to wipe or vacuum away dirt and dust. Making them especially beneficial for pet owners and allergy sufferers.
- Available in an array of beautiful colours - within our Nätura collection, you'll find natural wood tones from light to dark, grey, white and black. You're sure to find one to match your interior.
- Timeless design - wood has been used in homes for generations for its authenticity and style, so you can be confident that the trend will continue for years to come, saving you time and money in the process.
- Order samples - make sure you order a Nätura sample so you can get a feel for how the wood will look in your space.
What Rooms are Suitable for Nätura Wood Flooring?
Our Nätura wood flooring is suitable for installing in open living spaces; a real wood floor can add character and elegance to a room. To find out if your chosen wood type is suitable for other areas in your home, including kitchens and bathrooms, read our Room Suitability Guide. Or, make sure to read the information provided on each product page.
Use our Floor Visualiser Tool and find out what colour, wood species, and finish of Nätura Wood Flooring looks best in your home.
Care and Maintenance
To maintain the beauty of your Nätura wood floor and prolong its lifespan, regularly sweep, or vacuum your floor. Don't use any abrasive materials, a wet mop or steam cleaner, as this could damage the floor. For more detailed care advice, read our Real Wood Floor Maintenance Guide.
Learn more about our Nätura Wood Flooring.