Why Choose Dark LVT Flooring?
Our dark LVT flooring is available in parquet, stone, and wood effect from a variety of renowned brands. As well as an excellent variety of styles, dark LVT floor benefits include:
- Durable: LVT is made from sturdy materials, designed to resist scratches, dents and spillages.
- Versatile: Due to the wide range of styles, textures, effects and tones available, dark LVT is an adaptable choice for your desired décor.
- Easy to Maintain: All LVT needs to maintain a clean space is regular sweeping and lightly mopping when required.
- Cost Effective: LVT can often cost less than other flooring like real wood, making it a great option for those looking for budget-friendly flooring.
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Our dark LVT is suitable for underfloor heating, however, we suggest you confirm this with your installer or manufacturer before implementing.
Dark LVT Room Suitability
Our dark luxury vinyl tile flooring is suitable for every room in the house. Due to their robust nature and versatile styles, opt for LVT flooring from the hallway to the basement. LVT flooring is particularly popular in rooms like kitchens and bathrooms as they are waterproof. For more information, see our LVT Room Suitability Guide.
Free Dark LVT Flooring Samples
The best way to decide on the right shade or texture of your new dark LVT flooring is to see it in your home in person. This is why we offer three free samples. We recommend laying the sample in the room your wish to install the flooring. This will help you visualise how your new dark LVT flooring will look when installed.
You can also use our room visualiser tool to see how dark LVT could look in your space today.
Installing Different Types of Dark LVT Flooring
You will want to consider the type of LVT flooring that is right for your home. Our dark LVT is available in:
The type of LVT floor you choose will determine the required installation method. If you're keen to do it yourself, please see our LVT installation guide for more information.