Quick-Step Laminate Flooring Benefits
Quick-step laminate flooring are leaders in the laminate flooring market. They have advanced technology that puts them ahead of the rest. Every range is made to be durable and withstand the test of time, and all come with the following features:
- UV resistance - the laminate colour shouldn't fade over time, even in rooms with lots of windows and subject to strong UV rays.
- Anti-Static features - there's no need to keep cleaning your laminate floor with anti-static technology, Quick-Step laminate flooring repels dust, meaning those with allergies are safe.
- Suitable for underfloor heating - there's no need to walk on cold floors as Quick-Step laminate flooring can withstand high temperatures.
These floors can also come with plenty more superior floor features, such as:
Waterproof Laminate Flooring
Quick-Step's HydroSeal technology repels water, meaning it won't soak into the laminate and damage it. The HydroSeal coating is applied to most of the Quick-Step range, making them resistant to water spills and suitable for bathrooms or kitchens.
Scratch and Stain Resistant
In a busy home, laminate flooring is susceptible to scratches and stains. The Quick-Step Scratch guard treatment makes laminate ten times more resistant to micro-scratches. So there is no need to worry about scratching your floor when you push a chair away from the dining table.
Deeper scratches can still occur, especially from sharp items being dropped or your pet's claws; follow our repair guide for more information.
Quick-Step Flooring Styles and Effects
Quick-Step laminate flooring offers a range of colours, wood finishes, thicknesses and styles to suit your home.
The Quick Step oak effect flooring looks just like a real oak floor, with extra touches of authenticity such as natural cracks and grain pattern engraved within the floor to give the floor texture.
Their range of walnut, merbau and ash effect all replicate the look of real hardwood floors without the price tag of solid wood. They even have a range of tile effect laminate floors to choose from for those looking for a more modern feel for their room. But if you are after a laminate floor that demands attention, opt for their chevron and parquet styles.
To help choose the right effect for your room, use our room visualiser tool and switch between the many styles and colours available.
Quickstep Laminate Ranges
There are many different ranges of laminate flooring available with Quick-Step.
- Quick-Step Impressive Waterproof laminate flooring - is one of their waterproof ranges of laminate flooring so is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms prone to moisture and splashes.
- Quick-Step Eligna laminate flooring - includes 19 elegant oak designs, suitable for any room in the house. The floor doesn't feature any bevels, so they have a more streamlined finish.
- Quick-Step Classic laminate flooring - offers a range of classic, authentic styles that range from white planks to deep brown colours, imitating real wood flooring.
- Quick-Step Capture laminate flooring - with 9mm thick planks offer a range that is highly durable, providing incredible strength and stability underfoot, making it ideal for high traffic areas of the home.
- Quick-Step Majestic laminate flooring - includes extra-wide and extra long planks which can make a room feel more spacious, which is even more apparent with the bevelled edges. With many different colours to choose from, all replicating a real oak wood effect, this range adds sophistication to any room.
- Quick-Step Largo laminate flooring - this range is ideal for large spaces, whether that is in the home or a commercial area. At 9.5mm thick, they are built to last and resistant to heavy impact. They even protect against scuffs.
- Quick-Step Creo laminate flooring - adds opulence to your room. Expect the finest materials at an affordable price.
How to Install Quick Step Laminate Flooring?
With their simple installation system, Quick-Step revolutionised the laminate flooring market. Every product in the range comes with the Quick-Step Uniclic system; there is no glue and no mess, making it easy to install the flooring yourself.
With all Quick-Step flooring, you must install an underlay. Quick-Step has a range of underlays to support different flooring conditions.
- For uneven floors, Quick-Step Thermolevel underlay is the best option for smoothing out irregularities in the subfloor.
- If the room isn't one you often use, the Quick-Step Basic Plus underlay is a budget-friendly option.
- In high traffic areas, you'll need Quick-Step Unisound Combiflor underlay.
- To reduce the noise of footsteps installing Quick-Step Silent Walk underlay is ideal, especially if you have underfloor heating.
If you're attempting to install your Quick-Step laminate flooring, why not try using the Quick-Step installation kit to help lay your floor. All Quick-Step flooring comes with an instruction guide, but we also have a guide on how to install laminate flooring.
Quick-Step Care and Maintenance
Although every Quick-Step laminate flooring range comes with a warranty, some as much as 25 years, it is still important to take good care of your laminate flooring. The Quick-Step cleaning kit has all the tools you need to keep your floor looking as good as new. To be even more protected, use Quick-Step HydroKit to seal around the perimeter of the room on Quick-Steps Impressive and Impressive Ultra flooring range, adding a 10 year warranty to your laminate floor.