The Benefits Quick-Step Laminate Flooring
Quick-step laminate flooring offers a range of colours, wood finishes, thicknesses and styles. The brand's benefits include:
- Effects such as oak, walnut, pine, and beech replicate the look of real hardwood floors without the price tag of solid wood
- Waterproof options for your bathroom and kitchen such as the Quickstep Impressive waterproof laminate
- Quickstep's waterproof options also have a water-repellent HydroSeal coating that repels water rather than soaking it into the boards, so you don't have to worry about your floor warping or lifting out of place
- Suitable for people with allergies, thanks to the anti-static surface and seamless click system, these floors prevent the gathering of dust and dirt
- Suitable to use with underfloor heating systems
- Ideal for high-traffic areas due to its thickness - perfect for living rooms, hallways and bedrooms
- Quickstep laminate has a protective layer that prevents damage from sunlight
- Easy to keep clean
- Easy to install - Quickstep laminate uses a bespoke easy DIY locking joint technology
Quickstep Laminate Ranges
Each collection of Quickstep laminate flooring comes with its own features...
- Quickstep Impressive waterproof laminate - is one of the most water-resistant laminates, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms prone to moisture and splashes.
- Quickstep Eligna laminate flooring - includes 16 bespoke designs, both elegant and water-resistant.
- Quickstep Classic laminate flooring - offers a range of classic styles such as reclaimed wood effect and classic Windsor oak.
- Quickstep Signature flooring - provides water-resistant and high-quality laminate with beautiful designs.
- Quickstep Majestic laminate - includes extra-wide and extra-long planks which can make a room feel spacious. Plus a Hydroseal water-repellent coating .
- Quickstep Largo laminate - features some of the longest and widest planks from Quickstep they are great for large spaces.
- Quickstep Creo laminate - can add a luxury look and feel to you room as it is made with the finiest materials.
What Underlay Do I Need for Quickstep Laminate Flooring?
There is a comprehensive range of underlay and flooring accessories designed to complement the Quickstep laminate flooring range and support different flooring conditions.
- For uneven floors, Quickstep Thermolevel underlay is the best option for smoothing out irregularities in the subfloor.
- If the room isn't one you use often, the Quickstep Basic Plus underlay is a budget-friendly option.
- In high traffic areas, you'll need Quickstep Unisound sounds absorbing underlay.
- To reduce the noise of footsteps installing Quickstep Silent Walk Underlay is ideal, especially if you have underfloor heating