White laminate flooring is a type of flooring choice that consists of a printed high-resolution image of wood grain or stone texture on a laminate surface. The top layer is protected by a clear wear layer that helps to resist scratches and wear. It's a popular flooring choice due to its low maintenance requirements, easy installation process, and ability to brighten up a space.
What Rooms Are Suitable for White Laminate Flooring?
White laminate flooring is ideal for bedrooms, living spaces, and hallway spaces. Some of our white Quickstep laminate floor tiles are waterproof, making them the perfect choice for bathrooms and kitchens. All of these floors look and feel like real wood, but with the perks of a waterproof laminate.
For more information check out our Laminate Room Suitability guide.
Benefits of White Laminate Flooring
Some potential benefits of white laminate flooring include:
- Versatility: White is a neutral color that can complement a wide range of interior design styles and color schemes.
- Brightening effect: White laminate can make a room appear brighter and more spacious.
- Easy to clean: White laminate flooring is generally easy to clean and maintain, just general sweeping and mopping does the job.
- Durability: White laminate flooring is often more scratch-resistant and water-resistant than hardwood flooring, making it a good choice for high-traffic areas.
- Affordability: White laminate is often less expensive than hardwood flooring, making it a budget-friendly option for homeowners.
How to Style White Laminate Flooring
Whether creating a stylish, modern look in your bedroom or brightening up your children's playroom, white laminate flooring is ideal. Perhaps surprisingly, it can also create characterful and warm looks if you choose the right species of wood. Oak laminate is a great choice here.
For minimalist styles - think clean lines and modern décor - you can opt for a high gloss white laminate flooring to really create that wow factor. To help inspire your decision and imagine what white laminate will look like in your home, use our Room Visualiser.
Once you have chosen the style of white laminate flooring you prefer, you can choose to add styling touches to perfectly match your new floor. Some easy ways to accessorise include indoor plants, rugs and throws, and even colourful cushions for your bed or sofa.
For more information, look at our Laminate Flooring Styles and Effects for more choice.
White Laminate Flooring Care & Maintenance
White laminate flooring doesn't need a great demand nor much care and maintenance. However, regularly sweeping or vacuuming your white laminate floor can help to remove any major dirt and gathering dust.
For more information, check out our Laminate Flooring Maintenance and Aftercare Guide.