Benefits of Vinyl for Bathroom Flooring
- Water resistance - LVT flooring is made from synthetic materials, ensuring the top layer is completely resistant to water. The underside layer also protects your bathroom floor against moisture damage and warping , essential during those chaotic family bath times.
- Slip resistance - LVT flooring is a lot more stable underfoot when compared to other bathroom flooring options like ceramic tiles. Rest assured, you won't be slipping and sliding when stepping out of the shower with vinyl flooring.
- Easy to clean - Bathroom spillages like toothpaste, shampoo, shower gel and water are easy to clean up thanks to the coated surface of bathroom LVT flooring .
- Durable - The scratch resistant wear layer on LVT ensures bathroom vinyl flooring is a long-lasting option that will support a busy family bathroom for years to come.
- Suitable for underfloor heating - Perfect for those cold winter mornings, several LVT floors in our range allow underfloor heating in your bathroom .
- Easy installation - Vinyl flooring is effortless to install in your bathroom. We offer glue-down LVT and simple DIY locking joint installation .
Wondering what our LVT flooring will look like in your bathroom? Use our room visualizer tool and discover an LVT bathroom flooring style that you'll love.
See our in-depth LVT Flooring Guides for more information.