Here at Flooring Supplies, we offer natural wood flooring from a selection of renowned brands, including Barlinek, Kährs, Natura, and Quickstep.
Types of Natural Wood Flooring
Our natural wood flooring is available in three popular types to choose from:
- Natural engineered wood floors: Engineered wood is made up of layers. It is durable, resilient, and ideal for a busy home.
- Natural solid wood floors: Solid wood is exactly as you would expect, one piece of solid wood. It can be made from several wood species by simply cutting out one plank of natural wood from the chosen species. Natural solid wood can also be sanded down and refinished, making it a good choice for longevity.
- Natural parquet wood floors: A popular choice for natural wood flooring. Parquet wood floor is created by laying small wooden blocks in a geometric pattern.
See our guide on Refinishing Wooden Floors.
Natural Wood Flooring Species
Natural Wood Floor Maintenance
Our flooring is made to last. We recommend regularly sweeping or vacuuming to keep your natural wood floor in the best condition. We have a full list of do's and don'ts to ensure your floor looks great for many years to come. See our Real Wood Floor Maintenance guide today.
Order A Natural Wood Sample
Ordering a sample couldn't be easier. You choose, we send!
- Simply add the samples of the floors you prefer to your basket
- Within 24 hours, we package your selected samples for shipping
- Standard samples are delivered by Royal Mail First Class. Couriers are used to send large samples
For more information on ordering a sample, read our Order Samples page.