Brown Luxury Vinyl Flooring Styles?
Our brown LVT flooring includes parquet, stone, and wood effects, creating a realistic and modern aura to any room design. Our brown wood LVT flooring adds warmth and character to all room types, giving you the look of a real robust wooden flooring. Alternatively, our brown stone effect LVT creates a classic but simple look, which can look perfect in a country home, kitchens, and bathrooms. However, if you wish to opt for brown parquet LVT flooring which provides you with a modern and elegant design feature in any room.
What Are The Benefits of Brown LVT Flooring?
Brown luxury vinyl flooring is a great choice for many rooms. Here are some of the benefits of choosing this type of flooring for your home:
- Available in a range of designs - to best fit your décor
- 100% moisture resistant - perfect for kitchens and bathrooms
- Highly durable - if they are maintained regularly
- Affordable - known for its low cost
- Easy to maintain
- Easy installation process
What Rooms Are Suitable for Brown Luxury Vinyl Floors?
Brown LVT flooring can be a great option for large living spaces and high-traffic areas, as it's durable and easy to maintain. Other spaces including hallways and conservatories are perfect for brown LVT flooring as it is scratch, dent, and splash resistant as well as being waterproof. Find out more and read our LVT Room Suitability Guide.
Brown LVT Flooring Installation
There are 3 options for installing your brown luxury vinyl flooring: Glue Down, Locking System and Loose Lay.
- Glue Down - a straightforward locking mechanism to make installation super easy and DIY friendly.
- Locking System - a traditional glue-down method where you stick down each tile individually.
- Loose Lay - quick and easy to install due to the special grip backing on the underside of the boards.
Brown LVT Flooring Maintenance
By regularly sweeping or vacuuming your brown luxury vinyl flooring you will help maintain its overall condition. Read our LVT Flooring Maintenance Guide for more information.
For more information on all things LVT, read our LVT Flooring Guide.