At Flooring Supplies, we stock Quick-step wood flooring. The collection is made from Quicksteps engineered hardwood which means it is made from three layers of real wood, making it is less prone to contracting and expanding over time.
Within this range, you'll also find Quickstep parquet flooring - harmonising the exquisite look of parquet with Quick-step's exceptional engineered quality.
Quickstep Wood Flooring Ranges
Quickstep Compact Grande
This range has wide wood planks, a high-density core, easy installation, and a dirt-resistant, water-repellent, and scratch-resistant layer.
This collection features extra wide planks, easy installation, and oiled finishes for a natural, traditional look. With eye-catching patterns, this range will add character to your space.
The Palazzo range has extra wide planks, a low maintenance lacquered finish, easy installation, and some feature the new Surface and Edge Protect+ system, which protects the surface from dirt, moisture, and regular wear.
Benefits of Quickstep Wood Flooring
- Highly durable - due to rigorous raw material selection and management of moisture during the manufacturing process ensure quickstep wood floors are long-lasting.
- Compatible with low-temperature underfloor heating - temperate should not not exceed 27°C.
- Vast range of colours to choose from - including white, grey, black, medium and brown.
- Quickstep wood flooring comes with a long domestic warranty, some even come with a lifetime warranty - visit each product page to find detailed information.
- Easy DIY locking joint installation.
- Low maintenance - for general upkeep use a microfibre cloth or vacuum to remove dirt, make sure you wipe up water spillages straight away.
Due to the strength of Quick-Step wood flooring, you can install them in living spaces, basements and conservatories. Only install in kitchens and bathrooms with care. Any exposure to liquids needs to be quickly wiped away to avoid damage.
Learn more about Quick-step