LVT Parquet Flooring
Similar to real wood parquet flooring, parquet LVT offers beautiful classic patterns at a fraction of the price. Parquet luxury vinyl gives the appearance of small wooden planks fitted together in different pattens and dates all the way back to the 1600s. Offering a timeless and classic flooring choice which looks the same as real parquet but is cheaper and waterproof, there are a range of parquet effect LVT to choose from, including different patterns and colours all from well-known popular floor brands.
Why Choose Parquet LVT
As stated before Parquet effect LVT just emits the look of a real wood parquet floor, so why choose the LVT version? Well, LVT parquet flooring has a lot of benefits including:
- Luxurious patterns: All parquet LVT flooring emits beautiful patterns which can create a stunning centerpiece and bring character into your home.
- Cheaper option: Buying parquet LVT is usually cheaper than buying the real wood version, making this a more cost-efficient choice for creating that beautiful floor.
- Durability: All LVT flooring is extremely hardwearing and scratch-resistant, meaning it will last a long time, making it great value for money.
- Easy to clean: Our LVT parquet is super easy to clean and maintain to keep in good condition, just sweep, vacuum, and lightly mop regularly.
- Waterproof: Unlike wood, parquet luxury vinyl flooring is 100% waterproof and is slip-resistant , making this a great option for bathrooms and kitchens where real wood shouldn't be used.
- Easy to install: Parquet LVT is great for DIY installation, with click and glue options available.
Parquet LVT Styles
Like normal wood, LVT parquet comes in a few different types of stunning and beautiful designs such as chevron and herringbone. Chevron LVT Flooring creates a clean sophisticated look by using a zigzag pattern that creates a true V-shape point. Whereas herringbone LVT uses a staggered pattern at a 90-degree angle and is a popular style floor that adds a modern twist to any room.
Whatever parquet vinyl flooring pattern you choose, you can find both in a range of hues and tones. Lighter colours such as white or grey parquet LVT will open up the space in the room, whereas darker tones such as black can create a dramatic effect. You can also get parquet luxury tiles to resemble real wood in shades of light or dark brown and can create the look of a real wood floor for less.
Parquet LVT Flooring Installation
We offer two different types of installations for luxury vinyl parquet flooring. Parquet LVT click flooring is easy to install and as the name suggests just clicks and locks into place. Whereas LVT parquet flooring glue down is installed by simple sticking them down to your subfloor and is also easy to install yourself.
See our LVT installation guide for more in-depth information.
LVT Parquet Flooring Room Suitability
Our parquet effect LVT flooring is suitable for all room types and can be used to create stunning entranceways such as porches, hallways or more. Parquet vinyl flooring can also be used as centerpieces for busy and high-traffic rooms such as living rooms or hallways, and if you're worried about cold floors, you can always add underfloor heating, however check with the manufacturer's installation guide to be installing.
LVT parquet has waterproof benefits, making it suitable for bathrooms and kitchens. Unlike real wood which isn't waterproof and can swell with moisture or humidity, LVT parquet is a great option to create a stunning look you know will last. For more information, take a look at our LVT room suitability guide.
With all the different types of parquet luxury vinyl flooring available, such as different colours or patterns, it can be hard to choose, so to help try our room visualiser tool. And you can even order samples to see our LVT parquet flooring in person.