Moduleo, as a brand, puts sustainability and natural resources at its forefront and offers a wide range of sustainable LVT flooring. Easy to maintain and easy to install, Moduleo flooring stands out with its strong performance and unique designs. At Flooring Supplies, you can find a wide range of Moduleo LVT for your home, in a range of different colours and styles.
Benefits of Moduleo Flooring
Moduleo luxury vinyl flooring has a wide range of benefits, the main one being that this brand manufactures sustainable LVT with green energy and has an eco-friendly plant in Avelgem, Belgium. But other benefits of Moduleo floors include:
- Easy to clean: Moduleo is protected with a Protectonite PU lacquer on top of the wear-resistant top layer, which protects your LVT floor from dirt . So, cleaning Moduleo flooring is super easy, all that's needed is regular sweeping, vacuuming and light mopping.
- Easy to fit and install: Moduleo LayRed flooring is a vinyl floating floor, so it's DIY friendly and just lays over an sub existing floor.
- Durable and waterproof: Alongside being waterproof, Moduleo LVT is super hard-wearing and scratch-resistant, and even boasts a high impact resistance.
- Excellent acoustic qualities: Moduleo LVT has an acoustic layer in the middle which absorbs the walking sound , so no cracking or clicking when you step across, the sound-dampening properties are better than that of other flooring types.
- Suitable for any room: Because of its durability and waterproof properties, Moduleo luxury vinyl is perfect for busy homes, high-traffic rooms and kitchens and bathrooms. But also, Moduleo has excellent stability, resulting in minimal shrinkage and expanding caused by temperature, humidity or sunlight.
Moduleo LVT Styles
Moduleo LayRed flooring comes in a few different types from different colours to effects. From lighter colours such as white and grey which would give your room a more open-airy feeling, to darker and bolder blacks. You can also choose from a wide range of natural brown wood Moduleo floor hues from light to dark. From saturations to styles, Moduleo luxury vinyl can be found in these effects:
- Moduleo stone effect LVT flooring can give your floor a tiled or stone effect look such as marble or concrete.
- Moduelo wood LVT flooring is a beautiful and timeless flooring choice which gives the style of a real wood floor, with a wide range of colours you can create a traditional look for your room.
- To make a statement and be creative with your Moduleo floor, choose parquet LVT flooring, which combines the natural wooden floor colours with the popular herringbone patterns.
Moduleo LayRed Installation
Although there are a few different types of Moduleo flooring installation types such as dry back, also known as glue down, and Moduleo click flooring, we only stock their click installation type known as LayRed flooring. This type of Moduleo LVT has an integrated underlay and can lay over an existing sub floor without having to remove it or level it, if the levels do not undulate more than 5mm in a 2m radius. It can also bridge openings and unevenness in the subsurface. This installation type can also be known as a floating installation, it's super easy to fit and is DIY friendly.
See our LVT installation guide for more information.
With all the tones and types available, it can be hard to choose which style of Moduleo LVT flooring to choose, so to help try our room visualiser tool to find the best fit for your room. And you can even order samples to see Moduleo flooring in person.