Grey Laminate Effects
Our laminate flooring range includes real wood effects such as oak to grey tile laminate so that you can achieve your preferred decor. When choosing grey, look out for light tones to help brighten dark spaces or horizontal panels to create a greater sense of width in narrow hallways.
Key Features & Benefits
- A range of dark grey and light grey tones to match any colour scheme.
- Panel thickness ranges from 7mm to 12mm - if you want a high-quality floor choose a higher thickness.
- If you're looking to install grey laminate in a kitchen or bathroom, shop the grey Quickstep or Balterio Traditions collection as many of their styles are water-resistant.
- A choice between smooth or textured grey laminate planks - look for hand-carved textures to add bespoke detailing to your intended room.
- Grey laminate planks are available in wide and extra-wide panels - they're great for homes that want to create a rustic, farmhouse décor.
- Laminate, in general, is easy to care for and install.
Learn more in our detailed guide to laminate flooring
Grey Laminate Care Advice
For general upkeep, sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to remove dirt and dust. The great thing about grey laminate is that it does not demand much time to care for it.
For more information, check out our laminate maintenance guide.
Grey Laminate Installation
For step-by-step information about installation check out our laminate installation guide. Or consider hiring a professional floor fitter for a totally stress-free installation.
To help inspire your decision and help you imagine what grey laminate will look like in your home, use our Room Visualiser.