Here at Flooring Supplies, we offer an excellent selection of laminate with realistic effects, Opting for a distressed effect for your new laminate flooring is an affordable way of adding character to your space.
Benefits of Rustic Laminate Floors Flooring
Our rustic laminate flooring is a very popular choice for several reasons, including:
- Durable: our distressed laminate is hard-wearing as it is constructed from high-quality materials. They also come with a warranty if used domestically.
- Easy to maintain: Unlike real wood, there isn't much you need to do to maintain your rustic laminate flooring. All flooring comes with manufacturer guidelines. See our laminate flooring maintenance guide for more information about this.
- Water-resistant: Laminate flooring is made from several layers. The top layer protects the flooring from general wear and tear and seals it so that moisture can't get in.
- Suitable for underfloor heating: Our rustic laminate can be installed above electric and water-based underfloor heating systems.
Where is Rustic Laminate Flooring Suitable?
Our laminate flooring is suitable for most spaces including, living areas, conservatories, stairs, and basements. Laminate can also be fitted in kitchens and bathrooms as it is water resistant, but spillages should be cleaned up quickly, water proof laminates are also available.
Laminate flooring is also a great option for commercial premises as it is durable and easy to maintain.
Read our full Laminate Flooring Room Suitability Guide for more information.
Installation and Maintenance
Our rustic laminate flooring can easily be installed yourself. They have different locking mechanisms which lock the laminate boards together. These include:
- Locking System
- 2G Locking System
- This allows for easy DIY installation.
Before installing your new flooring, we recommend reading our guide on how to install laminate flooring.
Maintaining your new distressed laminate flooring is very simple. We suggest regularly:
- Sweeping or vacuuming to remove dust and debris
- Cleaning with a damp cloth or mop with a small amount of suitable detergent
- Drying with a soft cloth
If you would like to see how our distressed laminate floors could look in your home, check out our Room Visualiser Tool. Simply click on the link and upload an image of the room you would like to see with our rustic laminate flooring. If you prefer to see things in person, order a sample today.