Quick-Step, as a brand, has been designing floors since 1990 and they make a range of long-lasting laminate, LVT, and wood flooring. With beautiful designs, waterproof floors and easy installation, Quick-Step vinyl flooring is a cheaper and easier-to-maintain alternative for traditional wood or tile flooring. Quickstep products are hard-wearing and sustainable, from LVT to authentic wood. Quick-Step LVT is made from renewable and sustainable materials, including 25% recycled PVC. In addition, none of the additives of Quick-Step products contain any harmful or toxic substances, and all Quick-Step floors are 100% ortho-phthalate free. At Flooring Supplies, you can find a wide range of Quick-Step LVT for your home, from different colours, styles and even collections - such as Livyn flooring which include the Ambient and Balance lines.
Benefits of Quick-Step Livyn LVT
Quick-Step LVT flooring has a wide range of benefits:
- Sustainable: Quick-Step vinyl flooring is strong and robustly made with recycled materials.
- Natural look and feel: Quick-Step LVT combine natural wood or stone designs with an efficient installation and maintenance system.
- Soft and silent: With Quick-Step LVT you'll feel like you're walking on clouds, which means shoes, feet, or paws will move quietly.
- Waterproof: Perfect for bathrooms and kitchens, Quick-Step luxury vinyl is 100% water resistant, made with a unique click system and water-repellent technology.
- Easy to install: Available with rigid core or flexible core, Quick-Step click vinyl is easy to install and just clicks and locks into place.
- Easy to maintain: Cleaning Quick-Step LVT flooring is simple and easy, just regular sweeping and mopping will do the job.
- Suitable for any room: Because of its durability and its waterproof properties, Quick-Step LVT is suitable for any room in your house, from living rooms to bedrooms and hallways.
Quick-Step LVT Collections
For a more tile look, the Quick-Step Illume flooring range is ultra-soft and comfortable, offering vinyl tiles in concrete, stone and more.
Another collection by Quick-Step vinyl flooring is the Quick-Step Alpha range which comes in stone and wood designs and combines its ultra-strong core with a unique protective surface.
Quick-Step Livyn Colours & Tones
Quick-Step Livyn flooring comes in a few different types, from lighter colours such as white, grey or light browns which give your room a more open airy feeling, to darker shades like black, red, and woodsy browns. These shades create a more dramatic beautiful look. Within the Livyn flooring collection you can find these effects:
- Wood effect LVT such as Oak or Chestnut designs which can give your floor that natural wood look.
- Stone effect LVT found in slate, marble, travertine, and more.
Quick-Step Livyn Installation
All Quick-Step Livyn luxury vinyl has a click and lock installation method known as click LVT. This installation method is easy to install on your own so it's perfect for DIY. Offering a quick to lay locking mechanism, this type also helps aid with the water-resistant features as water can't seep into the cracks . Quick-Step Livyn offers both rigid core and the slightly softer flexible core. See our LVT installation guide for more information.
With all the tones and types available, it can be hard to choose which style of Quick-Step Livyn flooring to choose, so to help try our room visualiser tool to find the best fit for your room. And you can even order LVT samples to see Quick-Step vinyl flooring in person.