Our high-quality, luxury vinyl flooring will add a touch of sophistication to your home. With beautiful finishes and natural textures to choose from, LVT and vinyl floors will charmingly transform a room or commercial space.
What Rooms are Suitable for Vinyl and Luxury Vinyl Floors?
Bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, bedrooms, and living rooms – both vinyl and LVT flooring is extremely versatile making it suitable for every type of room. If you want to be more creative with your flooring design and require a higher level of toughness, opt for LVT rather than simple vinyl floor tiles.
Read more - Vinyl Room Suitability
Benefits & Key Features
- Naturally warm underfoot and comfortable.
- Scratch-resistant – they are a great option if you have children or pets.
- Waterproof – a suitable option for wet areas.
- LVT offers stylish natural designs – stone effects, wood effects, and parquet effects.
- Easy to maintain and care for - they're the perfect solution for those who desire a natural aesthetic but don't have time for upkeep.
- Extremely durable and robust - it can handle the daily demands of family life as well as high-traffic areas.
- Easy installation – click, looselay, locking system, and glue down vinyl installation options.
Read more - LVT Installation Guide.
How Do I Care for LVT and Vinyl Tiles?
Care and maintenance is easy, that's what makes these floor types so great! Simply, sweep and vacuum regularly to remove any dirt. You can also clean your vinyl floor once a week with our specially designed cleaner. Visit our floor accessories for cleaning products.
For more detailed care and protection advice, read more - Vinyl Floor Mainenance Guide