Why Choose Stone Effect LVT Flooring?
Stone effect LVT brings the beauty of natural stone to any room in the home. With LVT you can create the look of real stone and tiles but at a lower price point. Luxury vinyl effortlessly looks like real stone and tiles but has many additional benefits. For one, LVT is much softer and warmer than real stone, so can feel better underfoot.
Our stone effect luxury vinyl tiles are available in a range of colours and styles. From dark slate to paler limestone, there's a wealth to choose from.
Benefits of Stone Effect LVT
LVT flooring has a number of benefits, and these are true of stone and tile effect LVT. From giving the look of real stone, but having a lower price point, to being water-resistant and durable, LVT can make a great choice for many rooms. Benefits of stone LVT flooring include:
- Available in a variety of styles: Stone effect LVT is available in a range of colours and styles. Therefore, this flooring option can suit any décor and taste.
- Easy to maintain: LVT is one of the easiest floors to maintain. All you need to do is sweep or vacuum regularly. You can find out more in our LVT maintenance guide.
- Extremely durable: LVT is known for its durability, and scratch-resistance. This makes it a hard-wearing floor that will last for years to come.
- Water resistant: All LVT has water resistance, so won't be damaged by spills. This makes it a great choice for rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Warm underfoot: stone can be rough and cold underfoot, but has a beautiful aesthetic, whereas stone effect LVT has the same beautiful look but is cushioned and warm to walk on compared to real stone.
- Compatible with Underfloor Heating: For a decadent underfoot feel, opt for underfloor heating too. All our stone effect LVT is compatible with this feature.
What Styles of Stone Effect LVT are Available?
Our stone effect LVT comes in a range of colours and styles. Including tile effect, slate marble and more. You can achieve the look of natural stone easily with our LVT options. Our stone effect LVT styles include:
Marble effect LVT gives a classic look to a room. Marble gives a rich and decadent style, which can be dressed up or down. Available in a variety of tones from white to black, this style can match any décor and add a touch of elegance to any room.
To create an intense look, take a look at the slate LVT options. With the look of volcanic rocks and Welsh slate available, you can easily make a statement with this flooring. Slate effect LVT is available in a range of colours, including white and black, as well as a variety of tones between such as greys and oyster.
Limestone effect LVT tiles have the pitted effect and delicate marbling of the real stone. This creates a subtle yet striking look to your flooring. This modern stone effect tile comes in lighter shades, which show the small details you'd expect to see in limestone.
What Rooms are Suitable for Stone Effect LVT Floors?
Stone effect LVT is suitable for many rooms of the house. Because of its durability and water resistance, it is a popular choice for bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms and hallways.
For rooms with heavy footfall, such as living rooms, stone effect luxury vinyl tiles are a good choice. This flooring is durable and scratch resistant, so will not be damaged by lots of activity. Because of this, stone effect LVT is also a good choice for hallway flooring. It's also easy to maintain, so you don't have to worry about constantly cleaning any mess that could be walked in by dirty boots.
As LVT in stone effect is water- and heat-resistant, it also makes a great choice for kitchens and bathrooms. These rooms usually have a lot of moisture and have risks of spills and drips, which could damage other flooring types. But with stone LVT, these risks won't cause a problem.
For more information, take a look at our Luxury Vinyl Room Suitability Guide.
Choosing Stone and Tile Effect LVT
When deciding on new flooring, it is a big decision. The flooring you choose can last you for years. Because of this, stone effect LVT is a great choice, as the neutral tones of natural stone can suit most decors. So even if you like to redecorate often, stone effect vinyl tiles can still stay for years to come.
As there is a range of styles and colours of stone effect LVT to choose from, why not order some samples so you can see the flooring? You can order up to three free samples with us. You could also use our room visualiser to see how the various stone effect LVT floors will look in your room.