Quick-Step Alpha is one of the collections in the Quick-Step vinyl flooring range. Although they refer to it as vinyl, it is all LVT. Which just means extra layers and more benefits than regular vinyl. As a brand, Quick-Step has been designing all types of flooring since 1990, including LVT. The Quick-Step Alpha vinyl range is made with sustainability in mind and crafted with recycled materials. Available with beautiful wood or stone designs, Alpha LVT flooring is waterproof, ultra-strong and suitable for irregular floors. At Flooring Supplies, you can find a wide range of Quick-Step Alpha vinyl flooring.
Benefits of Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl
Quick-Step Alpha flooring offers a wide range of benefits, which include:
- Ultra-strong and durable: With ultra-strong rigid core and unique top layer, Alpha vinyl protects against stains, scratches and impact damage.
- Waterproof: Alpha vinyl flooring features an advanced watertight click system combined with water-repellent technology, making this a fully waterproof floor great for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Suitable for uneven floors: Quick-Step Alpha LVT is suitable for irregular surfaces, meaning that you won't have to prepare your subfloor before installing. This makes Quick-Step Alpha great for renovation projects.
- Easy to install: Quick-Step Alpha is a high-performance rigid core floor, meaning it comes with a DIY-friendly click and lock installation.
- Easy to clean: Due to the click and waterproof technology, maintaining Quick-Step Alpha is simple, just regular sweeping and mopping will do.
- Suitable for any room: Quick-Step Alpha vinyl is perfect for any room in your house, it's hard-wearing properties mean its great for high-traffic rooms such as living rooms or dining rooms, and the waterproof benefits means its great for kitchens and bathrooms.
Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl Styles
Within the Quick-Step Alpha flooring range you can find many colours and tones. This includes lighter colours such as whites and greys which open up the room, to darker hues and shades of brown for a classic dramatic look.
You can find styles such as wood effect in the Quick-Step Alpha Wood Vinyl collection. These designs look just like wood and offer a range of finishes such as oak, chestnut, pine, or botanic. For more beautiful designs we have a huge range of other wood effect LVT from various brands.
Another beautiful style found in the Alpha vinyl flooring collection is the Quick-Step stone LVT. Available in a range of stone effects such as marble, slate, and rocks such as coral, concrete, and volcanic. This range of Quick-Step Alpha LVT is ideal for creating that classic look without the cold underfoot feeling. For more, check out our full range of stone effect LVT.
Quick-Step Alpha is a collection within the full Quick-Step LVT range, and you can find more wood and stone effects found within the full Quick-Step vinyl flooring range. This consists of Quick-Step Livyn flooring including the Balance (wood effect) and Ambient (stone effect) collections, as well as the Illume range which comes in a wide selection of vinyl tile looks such as carpet, stone and more.
Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl Installation
Quick-Step Alpha luxury vinyl flooring offers a quick and easy click and lock system known as click LVT. Within the Alpha vinyl collection, you can only find rigid core click, this just means that it's a harder core with a top layer. The ultra-strong core and click installation also strengthens the floor's water-resistant features and makes it easy to clean. And because Quick-Step Alpha LVT can be installed over uneven surfaces without a subfloor, it makes installing even easier. See our LVT installation guide for more information.
It can be hard to decide which style of Quick-Step Alpha LVT flooring to choose, so to help try our room visualiser tool to find the best fit for your room. And you can even order LVT samples to see the designs and feel the hard core of Quick-Step Alpha LVT in person.