Why Choose Hickory Laminate Flooring?
You should consider the Laminate Flooring Hickory range if you want a statement floor that will stand up to heavy traffic and offer an elegant style that will last. This is because it has all of the following features:
- Strength: Hickory laminate flooring is designed to last and will provide your home with an elegant look for years. The large planks and 10mm thickness ensures that every piece is strong and durable.
- Easy Installation: These planks are designed to be easily installed by using an interlocking joint system that locks each plank together in place quickly and securely, giving it a tight fit without needing too much time spent on installation.
- Durability: The hand-scraped texture provides the perfect surface for high traffic areas, which is why it's suitable for use in hallways and living rooms. The best thing is, if you accidentally scratch or scuff your floor, it may simply blend in and you'll never even know it was there.
- Water resistance: The "Aquastop Moisture Protection" system ensures that the surface of each plank is protected from moisture and water damage.
- Style: Hickory laminate flooring offers a stylish and textured look that is perfect for adding character to your home. The planks come in an extra-wide size, making them stand out on the floors of any room!
- Easy maintenance: With the help of a damp mop and some cleaning solution, you will be able to keep your floor looking new for years. Simply clean your flooring regularly to keep its beautiful look.
- Room suitability: Hickory laminate flooring is a show-stopping floor that is beautifully crafted to give any room an elegant touch. The "Aquastop Moisture Protection" system means it's suitable for use in kitchens and bathrooms as well as other rooms in your home.
Styling Hickory Laminate Flooring
You can style your home to beautifully complement your hickory laminate flooring by combining it with classically styled furniture pieces, such as a traditional sofa or armchair. You can add to this elegant, classic look by using other neutral pieces such as a sideboard or coffee table. You can add soft colours to your room with vases and cushions, which will add an extra touch of style without overpowering or clashing with your flooring.
For a modern twist, simply add a few textured pieces to your room. A metal and glass dining table and chair set will add an element of dimension that contrasts beautifully with hickory laminate flooring. You can also add a few statement pieces, such as a large vase or an abstract art piece to bring some life into your room and create a more interesting look that will tie in nicely with the texture on offer from hickory laminate flooring!
If you need help choosing a Hickory floor, use our room visualiser tool to see each floor design in your home. Or, you can order free samples. At Flooring Supplies, we pride ourselves on providing customers with the perfect flooring solution. We ensure our customers are completely satisfied by offering free samples, so you can have a proper look and feel of the floor before you buy!