Kährs, innovators in flooring since 1857.
It’s hard to deny the wealth of knowledge that the people at Kährs must have built up in their 157 years of manufacturing high quality wood floors. Their expertise have been passed from generation to generation in their hometown of Nybro, found deep in the heart of Swedish forest.
Constantly innovating and pushing their boundaries, in 2000 Kährs created the first glueless woodloc joint, and have continued to improve their invention to this day, persistently making flooring easier to install whilst ensuring a stronger finish.
At FlooringSupplies.co.uk, we’ve been partners with Kährs for over a decade and are proud to associate with a brand that not only has a dedication to sustainable forests, but who assess each individual trunk for natural shape and patterns in order to create the most beautiful appearance possible.
Why Choose a Kährs engineered Floor?
- Stable shape because of the climate-controlled production processes
- Kahrs Patented Woodloc system
- Hardwood at the short ends make joints even stronger
- Available for every taste in more than 40 patterns and types of wood
- 30 year domestic warranty
- Can be relacquered or oiled over time
Kährs & FlooringSupplies.co.uk
Flooring supplies are proud to be one of a select few companies recognised as an Authorised dealer for Kahrs. Achieved by meeting a strict set of criteria including:
- Kahrs retail partner for over 10yrs
- Over £600,000 or 10,000m² of Kahrs stock available
- Over £13million Kahrs flooring sold online
Kährs flooring ranges at Flooringsupplies.co.uk
Flooringsupplies.co.uk is proud to stock the following Kahrs flooring ranges: